Dr. Curtis W. Spencer III
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Curtis W. Spencer III, MD
Dr. Spencer treats a variety of Orthopaedic conditions and specializes in the following:
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- General Orthopaedics
About Dr. Spencer
Dr. Spencer is a Southern California native. He earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Colorado and his medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago. He stayed at Northwestern to complete his Orthopaedic Surgery residency before returning to Southern California.
Dr. Spencer is one of the founding partners of Memorial Orthopaedic Surgical Group. He does general orthopaedics, but his practice focuses on Spine Surgery and Total Hip Replacement.
He operates at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and the Surgery Center of Long Beach.
In his free time he enjoys skiing and sailing.
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Medical: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- California Orthopaedic Association
- North American Spine Society