Dr. Albert Mu-Hong Tsai
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Albert Mu-Hong Tsai, MD
Dr. Tsai treats a variety of Orthopaedic conditions and specializes in the following:
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Robotic Assisted Partial Knee and Hip Replacements
About Dr. Tsai
Dr. Tsai is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He also has additional training and expertise in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, and robotic assisted partial knee and hip replacements.
Dr. Tsai pursued his undergraduate training at Harvard University, graduating summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in Biochemical Sciences. He obtained his M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and was elected in his junior year to the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. Subsequently, he did his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of California, San Diego. During this time he co-authored many articles and book chapters and was involved in multiple presentations at the most prestigious national orthopaedic meetings. Upon graduating from residency, Dr. Tsai obtained additional fellowship training in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery at the University of California, Los Angeles, where his duties included team coverage of the UCLA Bruins.
- Undergraduate: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Medical: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of California, San Diego, CA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons